So these are wonderful. I didn’t order them, but recieved them as a gift on Friday. It’s now Saturday evening and they’re all gone. The whole package. One day. They’ve got great flavor, are spicy enough to be interesting, and light enough to be snack food. Yum.
Aurelia's Snack Sticks also known as Chistorra in Spain, are made from the same recipe as our Original Dry Cured Spanish Chorizo. They are Keto, Paleo and Whole30 diet friendly with no sugar, fillers or additives. Small artisan batches of the sausage are prepared with full pork shoulder cuts, fresh ground garlic and Spanish Paprika imported from the de la Vera region of Spain. Our chorizo is lightly smoked and dry cured for a rich, authentic Spanish flavor. Great on the go snack packed with protein.
- A traditional family recipe handed down for generations. Just the right amount of smoke and spicy.
- All Natural | Keto, Whole30, Paleo Friendly | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | No Nitrites, Nitrates, MSG
- Naturally cured low carb snack stick. No cooking or refrigeration necessary - just like beef jerky!
- Great meat snacks for hikes, hunting, picnics, bbq or stashing in your purse or car while on the go
- Ingredients: Pork, Spanish Pimenton, Fresh Garlic, Salt, Celery Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture
A perfect protein snack to keep those cravings away in between meals. Take them with you anywhere you go!
Aurelia's Snack Stick Ingredients:
- • Pork
- • Spanish Pimentón
- • Fresh Garlic
- • Salt
- • Lactic Acid Starter Culture
- • Celery Powder
No Artificial Ingredients
Our Snack Sticks are minimally processed and contain:
- • No Nitrites
- • No Nitrates
- • No MSG
- • No Gluten
- • No Sugar
- • No Fillers
- • No Additives
We have enjoyed Aurelia’s Chorizo for years. This new addition to their product line is sure to be just as amazing! Quality ingredients, and authentically cured make this snack stick a standout. Perfect for on the go anywhere, anytime.
I tried these snack sticks at the Pearl Farmers Market while on vacation and fell in love with them. They are flavorful and great for on-the-go snacking. I ordered a bunch online recently, partially as a Valentines Day present. They were a hit with both the gift recipient and everyone at my office I offered a piece to. I definitely plan on ordering more when I run out!