Sweet & Spicy grilled Padron Peppers with Aurelia's Besitos and Brun-Uusto grilling cheese are a quick and easy Summer time treat.
Prep Time: 15 mintues | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 6
- 1lb Padrón or Shishito Peppers
- 1 pkg. Aurelia’s Besitos
- 8 oz. Brun-Uusto Grilling cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil for brushing
1. Soak the bamboo skewers for a minimum of 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
3. Place the peppers, chorizo, and cheese on the skewer, alternating as you go.
4. Brush with olive oil and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the peppers are charred.
5. Serve immediately.
For a more authentic Spanish dish, use Padron Peppers instead. We used Shishito Peppers since Padron's weren't in season at the time.