Tasty Spanish Chorizo Nachos with lightly crisped chorizo, jalapenos, cilantro, radishes, along with cheddar and cotija cheese. Always a big party hit!
Prep Time: 15 mintues | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 6
- 1 Package Aurelia's Chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 oz Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned.
Glug a little olive oil on a baking sheet, layer chips, chorizo and cheddar cheese.
Bake until cheddar is melted.
Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, radishes, cilantro and jalapeno.
Suggested Fixin’s: Guacamole, salsa verde, pico de gallo & Tecate w/ lime.