Photo: Bobbi Lin
A delicious salad with a kick of spicy chorizo. Add a little Spanish chorizo infused vinaigrette to top it off.
Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup chopped Aurelia's chorizo
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 6 oz. mixed greens
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped Marcona almonds
- 1/2 cup shaved Manchego cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
In skillet, cook chorizo, stirring often, over medium-high until crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. In large bowl, whisk 2 tsp. chorizo oil from skillet with EVOO, vinegar, and garlic; season. Toss with remaining ingredients; season.